something I wrote while listening to Within Temptation...Pretty lame, I know!

HUNTRESS

I feel the emptiness of your soul even though you’re

not here
I feel the heat of your coldness even when you’re no

longer with me

The lights go out and you still glow
The dust fades out and my mind flows

I feel the loneliness of your smile
I feel the man who pretends to be an isle
I feel the shape of an endless exile

Touchless, Thoughtless, tenseness
Fearless, loveless, Relentless

The ice melts after a cloudy day
The sun paints the sky with blinding rays
You’re the brightest in heaven
The very image of hell’s decay

When in my eyes there’s only you
I can’t even feel the pain of yesterday
I yearn for a quiet peaceful delay
As I dance among the ashes of fate

I bathe in the night, when the full moon rises
I clap hands when the time freezes slightly

I quietly wait for your heart to bloom someday
So I can feed the beast which took my heart away
And pour out these feelings that drive me insane

I feel your presence when I look away
I wish I could beg you to stay
I smell your scent when you slip away
I hear your breathing when I’m not awake

Faceless, sightless, ravenous desire
Restless, merciless, sadness pyre

Lend me the key of your neverending happiness
Let me set you free from the shackles of forgetfulness
Let into the depths of your body and soul
Man and Creature
Pain and oblivion


Is that a poem or a lyric?
Should I keep rhyming words
or start composing seriously?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"