Second chance

REDEMPTION I

Please just let me reborn
I always wanted to be released
I need my broken soul to be restored
I’m down on my worn out knees
To gracefully wear the crown of thorns
Give me one single opportunity
To recover all the gifts I abhorred
Let me glimpse the blaze of felicity
There’s no time left to deplore
I crave for these gardens of purity
The ones I mustn’t ever attempt to rob
Bestow me unlimited immunity
And I shall not falter anymore

Grant me one more valid chance
To finally wipe out my quiet sobs
I’ve been to the kingdom of anguish
I’m sure this time around I’ll not get lost
Once you offer me your infinite trust and patience
And simply leave all useless uncertainties to rot
I’ll not beg for your compassion or lenience
I shall never wound your noble and kind heart
I’ll endeavor to sow any requested penitence 
I’m anxious yet perfectly able to make a new start
As for my possible wrongs, I’ll take the consequences
I proudly intend to take this final resolution too far
My acute reasons and attitude are free of pretense
I know doleful nights will be merciless and smart
But since I deserve all retributions and offenses
I’ll endlessly persevere and follow this ruined path

I’m willing to embrace such a healing journey
I’m eager to properly play my trivial part
I now openly convey my deepest feelings
Cause I’ve finally learnt how to arrest my wrath
I am able to freely voice the innermost dreams
That would often torture my sealed mouth
I begin to speak of all those oblivious years
The words seem heavy and extremely loud
The sorrowful sounds are feverishly trembling
Yet they can even overwhelm the largest crowds
I’m here solely in your great name
I do not care about honor or applause
I’ve discarded all possessions that man created
I do not have valuable treasures to endow
I turned away from a cloud that was ill-fated
I’m ready to make my unbreakable sacred vows
There was a great amount of rectitude I displaced
There’s no dark sin or shameful guilt I’ll try to shroud
I long for these scorching stains to be erased
I’m no longer the one who deceives and bow
My treacherous conquests were all slow paced
Now I lay down my weapons to fly as a ravenous crow
There weren’t past enemies or battles I couldn’t have faced
Now is this adamant wish no one will dare to torn apart

So make this very contract between us last
Allowing undying loyalty to be our powerful bond
Let me drink from undefiled oceans where love is vast
Cause I’m thirsty and tired of the tattered temptation pond

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Momentous

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"