I'm sinking too deep...Watching too much drama? Perhaps?

We’ll be One For Evermore

Hands stained with gore
Don’t care about the pain anymore
Be where I can hear you
Cause I still miss you and even feel you

Sometimes I envy the dead
I still have the scar that once bled
A eternal burning flame long gone
A fateful moment no one could postpone

Violent tune deafening our heart strings
Turning into a cold winter
What should be a beautiful spring

Roaring as an untamed animal
Echoing, unnatural, faintly dismal

Cannot mend the pieces of my broken life
Cause with a blink of an eye I lost my sight.
Poison is a cure sometimes
So I dove into the ache from time to time

I can’t get any lower
I inhaled pest, cause life is a sucker
The ecstasy is dead, cause love is a fucker.
A mediocre laughter was burnt alive
And all felicity remanent was put aside

Fading in the scorching desert of my dispassion
Erasing all that was left of passion
Leaving a deranged mind in damnation
Inside a head full of disorientations
Immersing into its saddest reflections and
Mistaking the sanity’s directions.

Disfiguring feelings, dismantling dreams,
We’ve broken promises, committing more sins.
I kneel in your grave, my heart stops,
I swallow the earth, my body rots.
Now you claim me as yours
And I gently whisper to you:
You’ll be mine, I’ll be yours


Welcoming Self –Injury

Embrace me with all your might
Seal my love in thine fine arms
Dry this flood of tears with thine damned desire
Cast away my demons with thine fierce kiss of fire
Lend me your hand to build our secret empire
Let the moon witness our journey for 666 times
Live for the lament of our accursed heart’s demise
And pray aloud for death not to torn us apart
Then let us rest upon that stone
placed in our desert isle
For the sake of each other’s soul,
Let’s carve our names in blood
Let’s vow to cross oceans of burning acid
Let’s once and for all dump all emotions which are

placid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"