Mad at the fucking ugly world!

Humans are such despicable beings...Oil is infecting our seas, fire is burning our forests,
Hunt and traffic is destroying our animals, pollution is poisoning our air
and man is still oblivious! I'm so ashamed of my own race!
We all deserve to be gone, before the earth crumbles, we ought to vanish, to stop the
damage that's being done. Here's my message to my people!

A court is in session
We have been too busy to rethink
We have been too empty to feel
Another possession to relinquish
Another fine habit to kill

I couldn’t find a way to fill the void
I couldn’t find a way to reconsider
Another addiction I could’ve enjoyed
Another conquer was unveiled to the seeker

You brought the ceiling down
Now we’re homeless and lonely
You were the one who forced me to turn around
Then I witnessed us become fearless and grumpy

I had to overlook those mistakes
I had to overlook our sordid fate
And drown these tears in the bottom of the lake

In order to get back our faith
In order to free ourselves from hate
And oblige our shallow minds to awake
To the sort of kindness we find hard to partake
We are the plague of the new age
We are the chaotic future we deserve
Every chunk of life that I take
Cannot ever be replaced
And as I watch the sky shakes
My feet bury in the dying dry earth
You’re at fault, for ignoring the nature’s ache
You’re are the problem, that infected the purity of
daybreak

The eternal green is gone, the holy garden is a fake
The dawn is prone to sleep and the clouds to quake
We murdered our possibilities, now hope is opaque

You assaulted the screaming trees and they can’t be
remade
The forlorn end is quite near and it can’t be retaken
The sappy sea is crying, the rebel wind is trembling
The colorfast flower is withered, the wild sun is
fainting

Hundred bodies float, uneasy waves keep quivering
Smoke filled the breeze, blood gushed in the beaches
I attacked my own desperate kind
I slit the wrists without knowing they were mine

I raped all immaculate beings
I violated all sensibleness that was unwilling
Now I survive through the cancer I’ve been distilling
You attracted the roaring thunder to your home
You seduced the disaster to our taintless throne
I can even picture the tragedy before it comes
We threw the same stone which reduced us to foam
The dire judgment we made condemned us all
The present is still smiling though we insist to brawl

Tomorrow is endearing
Threatening to make us crawl
Will you take this chance to avoid the frightening fall?
Or will you again make this menace someone else’s call?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"