The heartless A.K.A. me is running out of ideas! I need new themes for my poems!

Devil’s dance

She’s every face,
She’s everyone,
Just a tiniest glance
and I’m gone.
Demon in disguise
don’t disappear from my sight
She’s everywhere
She’s burnt me at once
Gripping my body and faith
Cursing me to the bones
She loves disgraces
She calls me little one
She’s the worst of tempests
She’s my temple and throne
She calls me sweet
I call her poison,
She’s my daily drug
I’m her wicked potion
Loving not wisely but too well
I pray God not to find me
(but to send me to the pits of hell)
When I hurt myself in this maze of spell
Cut my skin deep
Laugh at me as I bleed
Then hold me in your arms till I fall asleep
Paint these walls with the blood coursing through my

veins and burn me alive in this searing heat of pain
I give her my heart
She concedes me a dance
I beg for forgiveness
She becomes my saint



Trashing

I am the villain
I am the hurt
I have no feelings
I’m about to turn you to dust
I am the inexcusable pain
Disguised as a suicidal rope
All your struggles are in vain
Cause for your suffering, I lust

I will hang you
I’ll damn you,
I’ll absorb all of you
I’m the train, without rein,
Ready to run over you
I will take your like
Peel off your soul
Bathe in your blood
And fill you with blue
I’ll have my revenge
If you say it’s not true
That you laughed at my misery
And beat me pretty good

I’m not your console
I’m not your friend
I’m a Pandora’s box
Full of gentle hate
I am the highest level of despair
Your inmate and unfortunate fate

Dress me and feed me
Try not to feel me
Cry and resist me
I’ll make you feel guilty

Karma’s knocking at your door
Victims no more crawl on your floor
As for your crime and punishment
There won’t be mercy, no more.


THE LAST DAY

Abhorring life’s wicked ways
Destroying old ties and hopeless dates
Fear for the best, expect no rest
Hope for the worst, myriads of memories turned to dust
I don’t know what’s worth
To strive and grow old or to live without your hope

Wherever I stay melancholy by my side remains
Dead or alive let those lies for once see the light of day
Try not to pay attention when your flawless tears
mingle with the acid rain
To God, to the priest, to the moon I’ll wail and
complain
You know I’m no saint and with time I’ll faint
Although all my struggles were in vain
Without you here I won’t even be able to face my fate

Grant me your divine comforting sight
Save this moment for your entire time
Erase these thoughts from my mind
Soothe me with your lovely candid smile
Come and be my immortal knight
Choose the day I’ll inevitably die
But promise me not to let me miserably pine
Unless I’m securely nestled in the warmth of your arms


PS: That's what happen when fanfics pollutes ur mind!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"