Nothing to do...Just keep writing...My gift and Curse

GIVING UP

Steps catch up with me
I turn around
But it’s not you who I see

My hands tremble
My heartbeats run amok
My voice quivers
And I can barely stand the shock

The thing beckons me to come closer
I pray in silence ‘till the moment is over

With a blink of an eye
Finally I realize
It’s my own demise
Cold as ice

So I obey
There’s no point in running away
There’s nothing left to say
Since you were the one who turned me away

I accept the cold hands of death
And suddenly sigh at my last breath
Oh God, I beg of you, gimmie rest
Because my tombstone is already set

Waiting for my body and soul
To crumble in the desert





LIFE’S FASCINATION

Why you try to survive, if you’ll inevitably die?
Is there any path to salvation through damnation?

When the passion starts?
When does it end?
When the light in your eyes sparks?
When your body burst in flames?

When the eternal shining will reveal
Something that can keep my faith still?

What restrains you, what binds you
If not the bitter sweetness of this nonsense?
Is it a solution finding bliss in ignorance?

Life also get rid of the innocents
So let’s stay imprudents
And later pay the consequences

There’s pain, there’s pleasure
Seize all life’s treasures

Cause those in the end
Are just stains left in a statue

Imagine the grieving of our bones
Desperate to heal its wounds
Once covered by human flesh
Now embraced by death
And enlaced by the pest

We bled, we fed
In the end there’s nothing left
We can search for God and start to beg
Cause there’s no way out of this endless mess
How come I must know
Where the obsession needs to go?
How come I must know
Where to find redemption in this dark world?
I wanna live
I wanna cry
I want to be released
I don’t want to die
When will I ever be cured?
Of this damned infatuation with life?


Unbelievable...My second post of 2009...More babbling, no inspiration!
These two above suck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"