Photo taken at UFBA, inspiration for the poem came from the wild cat just bellow!!

NATURE’S CALL

I want to break these walls and face the wind
I want to shatter the glass until my limbs freeze

Will you witness the sunset till your ears get red?
Let the rain invade your room claiming up your bed?
Can you hear the rocking of clouds?
And the waves rocking at each other as violent clouts?
Can you hear the creature’s cries out loud?
As it howls down its own damned sorrow?

Do you notice the yellow glow in my iris?
As I carefully clutch at my wounded sides?
Will my savage claws in your path slide?
Or from your oblivious destiny turn aside?

Let’s go take part in the bloody hunting
I’m your prey trapped in a slam dancing
I’ll increase my speed to keep on running
Then lick my fur clean and go slumming

Paint my sky with a slight shade of grey,
Let me climb in the finite twilight
Since my eyes cannot stand another day
My ferocious breath is coming short
And the untamable heart is sick with delay
The vigor and life is put out of me
For the countless souls devoured I must pay

As my fangs and paws are snatched away from me
Forsake the animal in these woods covered by leaves
Skin and scalp torn apart just as the hunter pleases
Dead meat is my flesh, another foreign taste in your lips

Allow me to make love to the night
To deliver myself in the pure absence of light
To entertain the trees above me in a sorry plight
Still looking for a last exit to survive
Within this lost and dark paradise

by The heartless A.K.A. Vanessa
I myself took this picture! This fluffy thing I accidentally
found in the campus of my college!:)
Isn't it the cuttest creature ever?!
Hail hail nature!!^^
Hail hail nature!!^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"