No, I'm not in love, for crying ou loud!!!

JUST ANOTHER DIE HARD ROMANTIC

I was lonely, crushed, and sad
So you came, bearing love, company and meds
I thought you could mend my heart
But all you did was to tore it apart

In the beginning there was trust
That with time turned into dust
I was ready to forgive, but all you did was deceive
And no matter how much I grieve
I know I’ll never be complete
Cause countless times I lost my sleep
Hoping that one day I might succeed
Getting rid of all the memories you considered cheap

You broke me in two
Without telling me the truth
Have you ever felt, noted, or listened?
While I shattered, burned, or screamed?
My tattered world, my field of rotten dreams
Both never seemed so fragile,
After stained with your sins
You fed on my sorrow, increasing my grief
Polluting my core, stepping on me

I’m alone again, me and my thoughts
Hurting again, unable to hold the sobs
But I’ll love again, even as my heart gets sore
Cause the most painful joy,
lies in the heart of those who love




Our picture


I saw a ghost today
In that favorite place of ours
In that bench hooded by flowers
In which you pushed me away

I saw a shadow today
Looming over that thick branch of ours
In which the spring built a tower
Where we used to climb to forget yesterday

I saw a spirit today
Where every broken rock now lay in dismay
I couldn’t help but recall
how we clung at each other before it was too late
Wishing the autumn leaves to shelter
our faces from the rain
When we held each other and
dived into the bottomless lake

I saw an apparition today
Sitting in that private earth of ours
Where we used to dig our morrow
And watch the rainbow’s colors follow
The infinite blue as the wind blew

I saw a spectrum today
Hiding amongst those treasure of ours
Walking in the holy land we borrowed
Sharing chants with owls and chipping sparrows
I witnessed the scene again relay

I saw a poltergeist today
It beckoned me, as it quietly disappeared
It summoned me, as I slowly squeezed
In that mind of yours which I’ll always live
Dilapidated future of ours never accomplished
Futile vows of yours, promises ever fulfilled

You only noticed now, that bodiless being was me
Trapped in the sole heart of our love
Seared in the tender death of our kiss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"