Just a little bloody poem by this meanie Heartless immortal

THE DARK GIFT


It is a night of ethereal pain,
in our diabolical rhythm we have slain
all that’s pure and sacred won’t remain
cos we take human life with disdain
Then all pleasure is translated in pain

The world is ours when the sunlight faints
Heaven close its gates coz we are our own saints

Till the golden sky appears again
Let moonlight embrace us
Avoiding the future ahead us

Live for the memories and live forever
Just don’t forget to savour all the hollowness

after
As for the shadows which cover our faces
They’re just traces of our race
Observing death and its lovely pace

Entomb all the hope and fruitless fate
As the lights are put out for your sake
Intoning the deepest song of sorrow,
while wolves vent their howls

Shower me with your old powerful blood
and allow the owls to secure our souls
dancing till dawn, join the ritual

your fangs like daggers set me free fatally
the wound pierce the skin dolefully
mark me as yours,
bless me with your forever mourn
because this life, I can’t take no more

The thirsting one stirs, as hunger sinks in
A dark angel looming over me
vitae streaming from the pale flesh beneath
A lurking gentle wrath is what it seems
A frozen liquid fire that hypnotizes me

Neither fear, nor regret will erase,
the endless shadows on our graves
Finally I find my nest in your embrace
Stranding to your magic with no fate

Mist shrouds our gaunt forms,
as in ourselves we’re lost,
in this maelstrom of pathetic love

Your raven hair cascades over
your pale and tragic shoulders,
Dazed arms in agony,
circles me delicately
While full scarlet lips part slightly
To taste me soberly, as I weep silently.

By The Heartless.

In case you're wondering about the picture above, it's taken from the film adaptation of the novel by Anne Rice "Queen of the Damned".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"