Another poem by me: "Monsieur Vampire, take me! I adore you!"


Death Wish

I wanna die, please let me die
Make me quickly disappear

There’s nothing here for me

But all those things I don’t wish to see

They’ve come back again to haunt me

They’ve come back again to tease me,
to rub off me, killing me slowly

I wanna die, please let me die

It’s too much regret to conceive

Love brings pain and no relief

No matter how many gods I believe

None of them give me release

Even if Satan listen to my whims

Thousand prayers I’ll say to him


I wanna die, please let me die
Cause friends I have none,

And peace is long gone
Set me free, grant me a dive

Cause also the family I had once

Vanished without sparing me a glance.


Will you let me die? Why won’t you?

I wanna part from this world

To breathe another life,
to welcome my demise and to rejoice in paradise

When I finally soar to the sky
Amidst clouds of fire May death allow my wings to fly into endless nights

by Vanesxa a.k.a The heartless

It might be hard to recognize him like this, but the owner of this two big fangs above is the japanese singer and actor Gackt Camui.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"