Do you think we are forever?

Winter in my heart

I’d never ask you why
We allowed our lives to pass us by
Or let our lives turn into a lie
deciding to say each other goodbye
I can no longer keep this disguise
I can no longer feed those lies
I can no longer restrain these feelings inside
I can no longer stare at the sky
When even the stars don’t shine

I can no longer keep closed my eyes
I can no longer dismiss those times
I can no longer control the fright
Which freezes my fragile spine
I’m sorry, I’ll quit this for a while
I can no longer be your queen made of ice.

Hold me close, don’t you dare to speak
Kiss my face, but avoid my lips
Lend me your shoulder, set me free
Sing me a song to the sound of a dream
Now sew my eyes shut as I fight to sleep.

by the Heartless

Byt he way, the lady above is Kate Backinsale,
the picture is from the film "Underworld"
(2003).

I gotta love her stylish Gothic visual,
and her "icy English composure". Bravo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"