"I've come to answer your prayers"

Falling from Grace

I am the villain
I am the hurt
I have no feelings
I’m about to turn you to dust
I am the inexcusable pain
Disguised as a suicidal rope
All your struggles are in vain
Cause for your suffering, I lust

I will hang you
I’ll damn you,
I’ll absorb all of you
I’m the train, without rein,
Ready to run over you

I will take your like
Peel off your soul
Bathe in your blood
And fill you with blue

I’ll have my revenge
If you say it’s not true
That you laughed at my misery
And beat me pretty good

I’m not your console
I’m not your friend
I’m a Pandora’s box
Full of gentle hate
I am the highest level of despair
Your inmate and unfortunate fate

Dress me and feed me
Try not to feel me
Cry and resist me
I’ll make you feel guilty

Karma’s knocking at your door
Victims no more crawl on your floor
As for your crime and punishment
There won’t be mercy, no more.

written by the Heartless

Picture taken from the cover of Gakt's Diabolos cover.
Not one of his best albums, but still powerful and 'gacktish'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"