One poem by me, depressing, it's true...What did you expect?

Why father can’t save me

Forgive father for I have sinned

Forgive me for not caring about how things will work here as soon as I’m gone.

Forgive me for turning to solutions that can never be undone

I know I never mentioned about feelings till this point

But my heart has been trampled thousand times

and repeatedly replaced by a tombstone

It seems a bit late to give up, but this time around I can feel it in my bones

Since all affections and passions have escaped to an unknown zone

There’s nothing else left and no salvation intends to come

Forgive me for taking measures which are definitive, unpredictable and harsh

Forgive me for seeing life as an unavoidable plane crash.

Forgive me for chasing my own humble tragedies

Forgive me for forsaking my own blood and the strongest memories

Forgive me for not playing the impeccable role model

Forgive me for not expecting things to go well

I never meant to let you down or allow this vicious cancer to dispel

Disgrace has always been my greatest spice and unfortunate fuel

Forgive me for disregarding all the expensive blessings

I never really thought of properly paying them back

Forgive me for ignoring the advices which were brief and pressing

I have rare qualities and your endowments I lack

Forgive me for not listening the warning that meant to be refreshing

There’s no future to sow or promising seeds of the past

I ended up where I am simply because I find silence more relaxing

And about love, trust, bonds, friendship and all that crap…

I’d better shut my mouth now and leave you guessing.

I have nice food, I have honor titles

I have a healthy body

I own a pretty face, that’s vital.

I have no dream to pursue

I have no hardships to endure

I have an ego too obscure

And a nameless unhappiness I cannot cure.

I have fancy clothes, I own the fastest cars

Though I kissed people that I loathe

And harbored some quite deep scars

I have loads of money to burn and waste

I attend the hottest parties and sleep at big shots’ places

But as I wake up in the morning I still abhor the ‘me’ I cannot face

The reflection in the mirror fills me with nausea and a furious distaste

I have a formidable job, though my calling was never born

Praise and flattery often feels like a stingy doleful thorn

My respect and self-esteem slowly begins to rot

For the wake of my soul I’m about to mourn

Those unspeakable fears will dawn in this fateful morn

As the dusk of my light take shelter in my core

I despairingly sense my last beats weakly throb

Forgive me father for I have sinned

I should’ve shouted but I’ve never even screamed

I should’ve cried, yet I my eyes only beamed

Forgive me father, for I have sinned

All lips I tasted felt like a lingering stigma

The mistakes I made had no right to be deemed

Will you listen to my regrets now that real tears have streamed?

Oh, forgive me father, for I have sinned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"