What am I listening lately? Check out my latest tunes!

HIM (Finnish band)
4thumbs up
Incredible Nothing (Finnish Band)
8 thumbs up!
For My pain (Finnish Band)
10 thumbs up!!!
The 69 eyes (Finnish band)
5 thumbs up
Iconcrash (Finnish band)
9 thumbs up!!!
Flinch (Finnish band)
6 thumbs up!
Negative (Finnish Band)
7 thumbs up!!
Apocalytica (Finnish band)
8 thumbs up!!

Poets Of the Fall (Finnish band)
10 thumbs up!!!

The list doesn't follow an order, I messed up the numbers, but not the importance...Plus this is pretty much of what I'm listening of Finnish bands...I still gotta put up my Japanese and European top ten!=P
By the way, HIM was on the top of my list for quite sometime, but their latest album made me sleep, of course I still love them, but Poets of the Fall is getting me going for a while, gorgeous band indeed...Well, His Infernal Majesty is about to lose its majesty...hehe, at least they're in my list!
Flinch is pure Finnish and I'm kinda falling in love with the language itself, Incredible NOthing sounds like some sort of Finnish Nirvana, so good! 69 is awesome, but I haven't listened nothing new of the band lately. Negative is beautiful in every way, lyrics, harmony and frontman!! Love ya Jonne!=P Iconcrash puts me down, shitty depressing music rules for sure. For My Pain...What can I say, they made Joutsenlaulu sound too fascinating.
Though I'm not much into classical music, Apocalyptica gave a new meaning to songs without lyrics and string instruments...How can guys handbang like that while holding cellos?!! Outstanding!\m/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"