My latest obsession: the moon





Moonlight, summer moonlight
by Emily Bronte
'Tis moonlight, summer moonlight, All soft and still and fair; The solemn hour of midnight Breathes sweet thoughts everywhere, But most where trees are sending Their breezy boughs on high, Or stooping low are lending A shelter from the sky. And there in those wild bowers A lovely form is laid; Green grass and dew-steeped flowers Wave gently round her head.

Yeah, I'm breaking the habit, it's not so bad to post other people's piece, and since it's Brontë, I guess I can use the space here adding one of her pieces. Soon the heartless will get her muse back and start writing again, not as good as Emily though!

Moon Shots by
the heartless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"