Moon's homage


The death of the sun: Moonrise

The night is beautiful

The night is quiet

Though my heart is willful

Thirsty for fire

I cried out for angels

I wept rivers of blood

I learned the demons’ language

I lost sight of hope

The night is lovely

Tonight is overly fresh

I miss the glint of lust

I already knew it couldn’t last

Those feelings of disgust

Never failed to make me crash

I climb the walls of woe

I hum the hymn of rejects

Despair is under my skin

Still I beg and fight for release

But darkness now has gone too deep

For such agony and pain there’s no leash

Another star shines up there as I quickly flinch

The night is rightful, the night is dashing

But my hands are sweaty

And these fists are weary

Trembling, I face the roaring scarlet moon

Reflected in my blacked iris I bathe in my doom

I treaded on demise, drank some wine and paced the room

Looking for a long forgotten reason which could not bloom

The night is gorgeous, this one is jealous

Of my malign dormant wrath

Of the dreams I used to treasure

I thought of speaking to the almighty God

I kneeled on boiling stones to lessen the blues

But tonight is the night I don’t mean to go through

The night is silent, the night is faithful

But there’s no light lurking the darkness

And all the somber tunes are dreadful

Clouds never been this heavy

Love’s never been so tragic

So tell me why I shall linger here

When all things became so messy?

The sky is incredibly vast

The blazing rain is coming soon

I must go wear my mourning vest

Before I hear the hell’s bells drum

Strange foam has risen

White smoke fills the daunting air

As the wicked owls quite delighted

Fly into their ominous lairs

The night is charming, the night is soothing

I suddenly smell the scent of burnt flesh

And I can’t keep my legs from running

From the terrible terrors I don’t expect

I fear the motherly power of nature

I need to absorb the suspense no more

Enraptured by a memory of failure

I’ve never felt so tiny before

Some curse is working, a disease is spreading

Remorseful words can’t keep you from moping

No one knows where sorrow is heading

My fragile limbs are frozen

My wavering mind is a well of regret

Yet the hours move slowly

Forcing me to see what’s not there

Tonight is ending

And I don’t know when

I’ll be able to see the moon again

Or reach out for some grace there

I’m fading away, going nowhere

While the moon still stands nonchalant

With a stoic severe glare

The night holds a mystery

I dare not to disobey

I’m vanishing, without a cure

Without a moonlit care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"