Symphony of woe - Sacredly Profane as Ever

A bit of Melancholia, the pain you must Adore!!
Fabulous album!!
Check out the video "Adore", Smashing Pumpkins'
gothic piece!!=P
Don't forget to listen to the whole album, utterly gorgeous soundtrack to listen to while you slash your wirsts...Great, too great!!

Isn't Corgan the perfect Nosferatu
? Geez, can he be more gothic that this?
I got
ta love his make-up!! The Pumpkins were a great band, with genious lyrics and powerful performance...Vampiric+ glam+ gothic looks= perfect!!Definitely...This band had to pop up here sooner or later!!

One of the Pumpkins oldies, unforgettable anthem:

Bullet with Butterfly
Wings by Smashing Pumpkins

The world is a vampire, sent to drain
Secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames
And what do I get for my pain?
Betrayed desires, and a piece of the game...

Tell me Im the only one
Tell me theres no other one
Jesus was an only son

Tell me Im the chosen one
Jesus was an only son for you...

Despite all my rage Im still just a rat in a cage
Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved
Despite all my rage Im still just a rat in a cage
And I still believe that I cannot be saved
...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"