A fairy tale without a happy ending

OK, he's not a vampire, he's not human, nor inhuman, he's more than I can put into words... His makeup is gorgeous and his outfit awesome! A Goth machine? Maybe...His scars, his scissorshands and dark look conquered me! And I didn't even mention his hair! Flawlessly done!

He's weird, innocent and sweet^^
All of us should be able to identify ourselves with this character somehow, everyone in their pathetic lives might've experienced the feeling of loneliness and exclusion.

His eyes are like shouting all the time: "I DON'T FIT!"

Johnny Depp is a unique actor, no one coul've played this role as marvelously as he did! Thumbs up for you Eddie!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"