Locked up

Cage of tears

Here I am in prison

Avoided by the life

Abandoned by no reason

Aborted by sunlight

I sense the fleeting seasons

My eyes can never shine

Plagued by indecisions

Can’t have you by my side

Our story was so beautiful

Everyday a new sacrifice

A pain so unbelievable

Another ruined paradise

We promised to keep dealing

With the troubles we would find

But misfortunes often deceiving

Have torn our world apart

A hell of endless grieving

Have changed our hearts

The lies kept us from healing

Old wounds in sorry plight

We can’t go on this way

I heard it before you say

I had enough dismay

All our dreams have gone astray

I’ll miss that unique blinding smile

Bathing in the coldness of your absence

I’ll resent your words for awhile

I’ll dive in a pitiless well of disgrace

Rewinding all those times

I tried to make amends

Though the thoughts of suicide

Were choked by sighs of reticence

I’ll still love you for as long as I need

Loving you made the Earth a place I can live

And even if my dole cries for release

I’ll keep this feeling alive for as long as I breathe

No matter how much I’ll wait

I don’t intend to break free from this cage

Nor I care what fate puts on my plate

All I know is that I must embrace

Whatever consumes my soul with blazes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"