Review: Vampires in Hollywood...again








Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant (2009)

I like this movie, even though it's not that vampire-like. I appreciate Darren, he's cute and loyal. I haven't read the book which based the adaptation, but I liked the film just as it is.

Daybreakers (2009)
I'm a fan of Ethan Hawk, so I'm not gonna say the film was 100% boring, so I'd give it a 6 for the cast performance and concept of the script.

30 Days of Night(2007) & 30 Days of Night: Dark Days (2010) The vampires are scary, and that's quite exciting. The first film is a tremendous horror movie, the second one is not so marvelous, but I guess one complete the other somehow. Thumbs up for these ones, luv their pointed teeth.

Vampires suck (2010) Some ridiculous scenes, the parodies were ok, but still not one of the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"