I just can't reach you...

MISSING THEM

I beg of you, don’t let those who I love die
For I cannot stand to see it before my eyes
Their last breath escaping with a sigh
As their limbs harden without life
And their souls are lead to paradise

As I Sense their warm lips run dry
Shrouded by whispers of good bye
I’ll say my prayers and realize
That my heart also quieted that night
When I stared at the blue moon in the sky
And the pain of loss wouldn’t subside
While I cried myself to sleep outside

Please make the happy moments last forever
For I’m unable to keep myself together
And even though I wish those memories were better
the only thing I can remember was a letter
With crushing words which couldn’t be sadder
To slowly shatter my inside in tatters
Like chunks of sand which are easily scattered.

If there has to be someone to go, take me
If one body is not enough, break me
If there has to be a struggle, untie me
If my screams must be silenced, gag me
If you are into the chase, hunt me
But no, don’t let another funeral blind me
Cause I no longer need the grief to follow me
All I yearn now is for peace, till death finds me.

By me, The heartless A.K.A. VCDA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for an inspiration_updates (more about me)

Momentous

"Do you like being food for the immortals? Do you like dying?"